9 DAYS ABERDARES/SAMBURU/LAKE NAKURU/MAASAI MARA/AMBOSELI
Day 1; Aberdares;
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Aberdares National park in the dense forest of the Rift Valley arriving in time for lunch at the Outspan golf & Country club. Afternoon tranfser by lodge vehicle to treetops lodge for floodlit game viewing.Dinner and overnight at Treetops Lodge.
Day 2; Samburu;
After breakfast proceed to Samburu National Reserve cross Equator, travel through changing landscapes to the rugged-semi region, though harsh but having unique species like the unusual reticulated giraffe, grevy's Zebra, Beisa, oryx, gerenuk. These species are rarely found elsewhere. The bird life is especially notable. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Samburu;
Full day with morning and afternoon game drive. Optional visit to Samburu villages. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 4;Lake Nakuru;
Depart Samburu after breakfast and proceed south to lake Nakuru, which is often referred to as the pink lake for its great masses of pink flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch. Can also see water buck, leopards impala, Buffalo and is currently a rhino sanctuary. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Leave Nakuru after breakfast and head for Maasai Mara National Reserve which is famous for its great herds of wild game. All animals found in Kenya among the big five are found here. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at a loge.
Day 6; Maasai Mara;
Full day with morning and afternoon game drive. Leisure at lodge or visit the Maasai villages- at a small fee paid separately. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 7; Amboseli;
Depart Mara after breakfast and proceed to Amboseli via Nairobi for lunch. Arrive to the park at the foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africas highest peak. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 8; Amboseli;
Full day with two game drive. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 9; Nairobi;
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving late afternoon.
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.