7 DAYS SAMBURU/TREE HOTEL/LAKE NAKURU/MAASAI MARA
Day 1; Samburu;
Depart Nairobi for Samburu National reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2; Samburu;
Full day in Samburu with game drives. (Optional visit to Samburu villages). All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Treetops;
Breakfast at a lodge and depart for the tree hotel arriving at outpan hotel for lunch. Afternoon transfer to treetops lodge for floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at treetops lodge.
Day 4; Lake Nakuru;
Depart treetops hotel after breakfast and leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Breakfast and leave for Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 6; Mara;
An extensive morning game drive is followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it will be possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve. (optional balloon safari). Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 7; Nairobi;
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving at around 1400 hours.
7 DAYS THE ARK/SAMBURU/MT.KENYA SAFARI CLUB/MAASAI MARA
Day 1; The Ark;
Depart Nairobi in the morning for the Ark, Aberdares (it resembles Noah?s ark). Lunch at Aberdares country club then embark on the half hour drive to the Ark. Dinner and overnight on board. There is flood lit game viewing.
Day 2; Samburu;
After breakfast depart for Samburu passing through hush farmlands, cross the Equator where you can stop for pictures. Proceed to Samburu to a rugged semi desert region. It is noted for game not found to the more lush parks to the south e.g. unusual reticulated giraffe, grevy?s zebra, oryx and many more. Lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Samburu;
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drive. (optional visit to Samburu villages). Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 4; Mt. Kenya Safari Club;
Pre-breakfast game drive then move south to Mt.Kenya Safari club arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the club?s facilities. Dinner and overnight at Mt. Kenya Safari club.
Day 5 ; Lake Nakuru;
Depart treetops hotel after breakfast and leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Day 6 ; Maasai Mara;
Depart for Maasai Mara after breakfast. Passing through the floor of the Great Rift Valley lunch at Lake Naivasha, afternoon proceed to Maasai Mara early evening. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 7 ; Maasai Mara;
Full day in Maasai Mara reserve with morning and afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 8 ; Nairobi;
Pre- breakfast game drive, after breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
All the above packages include:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.