This is a short flying safari package featuring Maasai Mara National Reserve, undoubtedly the richest game reserve in Kenya. The Reserve not only offers you the opportunity to view abundant Plains' Game but also the vista of an endless golden savannah. Accommodation will be at the Keekrok lodge .
Day 1.Nairobi/Maasai Mara
Depart Wilson Airport and fly to Maasai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Keekrok lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2. Maasai Mara
Full day in Maasai Mara, morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at theKeekrok lodge.
Day 3. Maasai Mara/Nairobi
Transfer to the airstrip for flight back to Nairobi, arriving approx. 12:30hrs. Drop at your hotel or transfer to the airport for onward flight home.
High season US$975 per person sharing
Single Room Supplements US$360
Low season US$672 per person sharing
Single Room Supplements: Nil
1. High Season: 16 Dec - 31 March, 01 June - 15 Dec Annually
2. Low Season: 01 April - 31 May Annually
- Return airfare Nairobi-Maasai Mara-Nairobi
- Airstrip transfers in Mara
- 3 game drives per day
- Fullboard accommodation
- Laundry services
- Park entry fees
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi.
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements