Day 1. LAKE NAKURU
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries enroute, arriving to the Pink Lake often referred so due to its Great masses of Flamingos. After lunch proceed for game drive in the Park with numerous Animals. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2. LAKE BARINGO,
Depart Lake Nakuru for lake Baringo arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure ( optional boat rides). Dinner and overnight at Campsite.
Day 3 LAKE NAIVASHA;
Breakfast at campsite and depart for lake Bogoria where there is hot Geysers and Flamingos, Afterwards proceed to lake Naivasha arriving for lunch at Fishermans Camp. Afternoon at leisure (optional boat rides). Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 4. MAASAI MARA
Morning game drive, Watch and photograph Birds, breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara, Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 5. MAASAI MARA
Full day in Maasai Mara. Morning and afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight at campsite.
Day 6. NAIROBI
Pre-breakfast game drive. Return to campsite for breakfast. After breakfast break up the camp and depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Need of airport transfer and hotel in Nairobi additional of 90US$ per person sharing.
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.