- NAIVASHA/MARA CAMPING SAFARI
- Departs daily at 14.00 Hrs
- Day 1. Nairobi - Lake Naivasha
- Distance: 85km (1 hr 15 min.). Drive via the Rift Valley escarpment with breathtaking views of the world's greatest land rift to papyrus fringed Lake Naivasha. Sunset boat ride to see the hippos. Overnight accommodation at campsite , D
- Day 2. Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Distance: 300 km. (5 hr.). Morning drive West past extinct Mt Longonot into Masai Mara Game Reserve with it high concentration of wildlife and outstanding scenic views. Afternoon game viewing drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at campsite , B,L,D.
- Day 3. Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Full day game viewing in this Maasai Mara typical savannah country a well-known site for various wildlife movies. Full board accommodation at the campsite , B L,D.
- Optional activities:
- -Visit to a local Maasai village for a Maasai cultural tour: US$ 25 per person
- -Hot air balloon ride: US$ 425 per person
- Day 4. Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Early morning game drive. After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi (Optional lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant: US$ 45 per person), B
Need of airport transfer and hotel in Nairobi additional of 90US$ per person sharing
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.