Amboseli National park in the Southern part of Kenya.It provides an attractive scenary at the camp and lodges with snows of Mt Kilimanjaro on the background.
Day 1: Amboseli;
Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel to the Amboseli National reserve at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africas highest peak. Arrive in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2; Amboseli;
A full day in this photogenic park. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Campsite.
Day 3; Nairobi;
Pre-breakfast game drive, depart for Nairobi or Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.End Of services
Need of airport transfer and hotel in Nairobi additional of 90US$ per person sharing
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.